Monday 30 April 2012

Day 9 without Facebook

We spent a great weekend away in the lakes. In that time I caught myself flicking through my iPhone's screens a couple of times looking for my fix of information. Without the Facebook or Twitter icon I resorted to checking my email a couple of times. Surprise, surprise, there was nothing in there I was bothered about. It seems therefore, that I have a need to be constantly updated with some kind of information. There's a danger that that might happen with Google+ so I'm going to keep an eye on that and make sure that I contribute something meaningful and often and not just consume information.

I did realise in the lakes that I was getting all the status updates I needed from my kids all day long.

"I'm tired."

"I'm hungry."

"I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment